Obtain Documents from the Sheriff's Office?
The information can be found in the "Quick Links" to your right, under FOIA Request Form. There may be fees attached to your request so be sure to look at the fee schedule.
Signup to receive calls from inmates on the Securus System?
Keep myself safe in an active shooter situation?
The Department of Homeland Security offers some tips that may help you survive a shooting: RUN, HIDE, FIGHT
Start the process to have a charge expunged from my record or find out if the charge is eligible for expungment?
You will need to apply with the Solicitors Office in the county of the arrest(s) for an expungment order. They will be able to help you with your question.
Obtain a complete Criminal History on myself?
Go to this link:
Learn more about the Explorer Program?
Pay A Traffic Citation?
Traffic fines may be paid through the South Carolina Judicial Department website.

Click Here To Go There Now.
Get A Metal Permit?
Permits to transport nonferrous metals may be obtained at the Law Enforcement Center weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Permits will be issued to Pickens County residents who produce a state issued photo ID, proof of residence if necessary, and the current SCDMV Registration for the vehicle being used to transport the material. Permits may be issued to a business inside Pickens County. Out of state residents may obtain a permit at any Sheriff's Office in South Carolina with proper ID. There is a $10 fee to replace lost, damaged, or stolen permits even if that permit is expired.
Submit An Anonymous Crime/Narcotics Tip?
You may send in a confidential crime tip by clicking here